Download AIO Launcher 1.7.6 apk.Apk
AIO Launcher 1.7.6 apk Apk Files Downloaded 50000 Times, Developer is Evgeny Zobnin Company For Launch Last Version You Need SDK 27
AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Frequent contacts - the list of recent contacts;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications (paid);
* SMS - recently received SMS;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the "+" icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Gmail:
1. Go to the gmail settings, then "POP / IMAP Forwarding", then "Enable IMAP".
2. Open the settings for your Google Account (https://myaccount.google.com/), then "Sign in to your Google Account", then "Application Passwords."
3. Create a password and enter it with the login into the form in the launcher.
How to connect to Outlook:
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings - Applications - Settings - Default applications - Settings - Manager - AIO Launch