Download AJOG 5.6.1_PROD_02-05-2016 apk.Apk
AJOG 5.6.1_PROD_02-05-2016 apk Apk Files Downloaded 5000 Times, Developer is Elsevier Inc Company For Launch Last Version You Need SDK 19
American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
The latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the AJOG app. Now available for android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the AJOG website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
The American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, “The Gray Journal”, covers the full spectrum of the specialty. The aim of the journal is to publish original research (clinical and translational), reviews, opinions, video clips, podcasts and interviews that will have an impact on the understanding of health and disease and that has the potential to change the practice of women's health care. An important focus is the diagnosis, treatment, prediction and prevention of obstetrical and gynecological disorders. The Journal also publishes work on the biology of reproduction, and content which provides insight into the physiology and mechanisms of obstetrical and gynecological diseases.